over 20 years of digital experience
Based out of Melbourne, Australia, I’m a seasoned digital executive, leader and strategist. I’m an expert in digital transformation, communication, team management, ecommerce, digital marketing and customer engagement.
I am an experienced CEO, looking after large teams across multiple countries. I believe in building a high performance culture that is focused on attracting new and exciting talent to an organisation.
I like to focus on:
– Budgeting, P&L management, forecasting, cash flows, cost reduction, compensation ratio
– Billable Utilisation, hiring strategies
– Sales management, incentive structures, sales targets
– Organisation structure, team creation
– Service line offering, value proposition
– Marketing operations
I have been very fortunate to work on clients like: Village Roadshow, Goodyear Dunlop, AGL, Bang & Olufsen to name a few…
Over the past 20yrs, I’ve worn many hats – graphic designer, coder, group account director, agency owner, social commentator, online retailer, agency CEO and strategist.
As a result, I have earned a digital “MBA” so to speak, which has lead to the ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and to navigate complex challenges.
But actual experience has taught me that my professional value boils down to the following:
– I am a multi-linguist of technology-driven business. I speak fluent geek, marketer, coder, manager, and difficult client. Through this helps translate to fewer problems, and problems cost a lot of money.
– I don’t care who gets credit. I just want to win.
– I have many ideas. Everyone does. Execution is what matters, and I do execution.
– I’m the calm one.
– I run toward fires.